- Understand and reduce environmental impacts of interior fittings and equipment.
- Simple and fast web-tool.
- Does not require LCA expertise to use.
- Can be used from the concept design phase onwards in order to maximise the opportunity for improvement.
- Produces output reports that simply convey results.
- Enables easy product design comparisons.
- Raises awareness of the opportunities available to designers and manufacturers to reduce environmental impacts.
- Underpinned and informed by BRE’s significant expertise in the field of materials and LCA.
- Materials data draws on established and well-respected UK and EU datasets (e.g., Ecoinvent and primary industry data), ensuring accurate results.
- Results are provided in embodied carbon (kgCO2eq) and in Ecopoints. An Ecopoint is the unit of measure used to represent the 13 environmental impacts in the BRE LCA methodology in a single score.
BRE on Twitter
T: 0333 321 8811