Fire inspection services
Fire protection systems such as sprinklers and fire doors have a well established track record of saving lives and minimising property damage. However, they will not perform properly unless correctly designed, installed and maintained.
Our expert and impartial inspection services ensure that fire protection systems operate effectively, and will continue to play their part in detecting, controlling and extinguishing fires. These services cover the full range of:
- Fire detection and suppression systems (listed here)
- Passive fire protection systems (here)
- Fire safety engineering (here)
As one of the most globally trusted names in fire protection, we can verify that these systems have been designed, installed, tested and commissioned to national, European, international or LPS standards.
BRE offers inspection services for both existing premises and live construction sites. These include a review of the installer's design and validation records and a detailed examination of the installed system. A confidential inspection report is then issued, identifying any defects and departures from the installation standard.
These services are tailored to the needs of our clients. They include installers, main contractors, building owners and occupiers, and members of the legal sector requiring expert witness services.
Click here for more information on:
- LPCB approved:
passive fire protection products
- BRE fire and fire door inspection training courses
Or contact us: T +44 (0)333 321 88 11, or E firstname.lastname@example.org
- fire sprinkler systems
- gas extinguishing systems
- fire detection & alarm systems.
- Fire doors and shutters
- Penetration, cavity barrier and linear gap seals
- Fire rated board and cladding to structural elements
- Intumescent coatings to structural elements
- Fire rated spray materialsFire rated ductwork systems
- Fire resistant dampersFire resistant compartment systems (walls and floors)
- Offsite application of intumescent coatings to structural elementsFire stopping specific to cladding and rain-screen systems.
- Fire precaution cause and effect investigation and interrogation
- Due diligence and historical/ retrospective fire safety survey and inspections
- Smoke control assessments and retrospective calculations
- Means of escape review including signage and way finding
- Legislative fire safety review
- Fire safety management and Gap analysis
- Fire risk assessment
- Explosion risk assessment and hazardous area zoning to comply with ATEX/DSEAR.
Related Courses from the BRE Academy
Service provided by BRE Global Ltd