Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility Reporting
Organisations are increasingly expected to account for their social and environmental performance to customers, investors and regulators. It can be hard to know where to begin, what to include and what data and reporting standards to apply.
BRE can help your organisation with all aspects of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reporting, including:
- Advice on scoping sustainability impacts and implementing reporting
- Tools and standards for management and data collection for issues including building energy and emissions, waste, responsible sourcing and embodied environmental impacts
- Assistance with voluntary or mandatory greenhouse gas emissions reporting for public bodies and listed companies
- Support for Sustainability Reporting to Global Reporting Initiative (GRI 4) protocols
- All stages of report production, from structure, data compilation and copywriting through to design, artwork and publication