BRE can offer advice, guidance and other services to owners or occupiers of non-domestic premises and to developers of new buildings.
BRE is the UK’s leading authority on practical cost-effective building solutions for radon. Having worked on radon since the early 1980’s for the UK government, BRE has extensive experience in the design and application of reduction measures for existing buildings and protective measures for new buildings. BRE also has considerable experience of how radon is dealt with in other countries in Europe, as well as North America and the Far East.
BRE is therefore uniquely placed to offer authoritative impartial advice and consultancy services on a wide range of building related radon topics:
- Advice on radon solutions for existing buildings
- Advice on appropriate protective measures for new buildings
- Assistance in developing local radon reduction campaigns
- Evaluation of radon reduction or protective measures
- Assistance in the preparation of technical guidance for the public, building owners, construction professionals and local government staff.
- Providing training services, including preparation of training material and providing experienced lecturers
If you have a particular radon problem that you would like BRE to assist you with please contact us by telephone so we may discuss your requirements :
or write to us at:
BRE Radon Enquiries