Constructing Excellence (CE)- Strategic, membership support and delivery partnerClient: Constructing Excellence (CE)
Constructing Excellence's purpose is to improve industry performance in the UK built environment sector. The outcome of this will be a demonstrably better built environment delivered by an excellent industry.
Constructing Excellence is a membership-led organisation which exists to make a difference for its members and other stakeholders. Its members come from the whole built environment sector and from all parts of the supply chain from clients to manufacturers. CE is a not-for-profit organisation providing a unique bridge between industry, clients, government and the research community. CE is the custodian of the change agenda in the UK construction sector which began with the Latham and Egan reports.
Constructing Excellence has a collaborative agreement with BRE where BRE provides strategic and membership support for CE while also acting as main delivery partner.
The aims of the agreement are as follows:
- A stronger, sustainable and independent Constructing Excellence and constituent parts,
- Delivering ever better value to members and other customers,
- Growing the membership at local, national and international levels, through benefiting from BRE's expertise and influence.
- Together fostering an improved culture of innovation amongst leading-edge firms.
BRE provide efficient and effective services for:-
The BRE approach :
- Corporate support
- IT (hardware incl. phones and helpdesk)
- Event management
- PR and communications
- Strategic support
- Membership support
- Special projects (including R&D).