Working to empower communities
BRE NSC helps communities reduce energy bills, generate income and increase energy security.
We assist enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers to ensure these pioneering groups get valuable expert advice to establish solid foundations for their solar projects.
How can NSC help?
As independent experts in solar we are the ideal partner for your community solar energy project.
The BRE NSC team can:
- Help secure funding support
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Provide planning support and advice
- Assess financial viability
- Advise on site optimisation
- Provide technical specification
- Model system performance
- Complete grid connection studies
- Give guidance with legal structures, agreements and share offers
- Support business planning
- Assist with procurement & vendor selection
- Advise on integration of other renewable energy and efficiency measures
Contact the NSC on 01726 871830 or email email@example.com to find out how we can help with your community project and sign up to our newsletter.
Tackling fuel poverty
NSC has helped dozens of groups and individuals in a joint effort to help the wider community tackle fuel poverty.
Recent projects include installation of solar thermal in a converted church hall and optimisation of agricultural roof space. See our case study 'A Hall for All'
Community energy project use solar energy to transform newly refurbished church hall into a hive of activity.
Farmer reaps the benefits of solar
Treworder farm diversifies to demonstrate how energy generation and agriculture can be combined effectively.
To find out more or sign up to our newsletter email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss how we can work to support you please give us a call: +44 (0)1726 871830
BRE National Solar Centre