BRE Solar Roof Certification Scheme
Independently demonstrating compliance with industry recognised requirements for performance, safety, reliability and durability.
A cost efficient process delivered by a recognised and trusted brand
BRE Global’s Solar Roof Certification Scheme provides the evidence sought by investors and insurers to support technical due diligence during design, installation and operation.
Having confidence in your investment
The scheme addresses individual installations rather than companies, which demonstrates compliance with standards and adds investment value to solar rooftop installations.
Key benefits of the certification scheme
– Independent assurance that your solar installation complies with industry recognised requirements for performance, safety, reliability and durability.
– Promotes higher technical quality which can reduce risk (e.g. fire risk, damage to property etc.), and improve system
reliability and performance.
– Demonstrates to stakeholders and investors that installation quality and reliable system operation is valued by the certificate holder.
– A cost effective and streamlined process which supports technical due diligence without compromising detailed assessment on single installations and across portfolios.
– Adds value to solar installers’ and EPCs’ installation offer through an independent means of demonstrating technical competence and quality of workmanship to clients.
– The scheme is delivered by recognised and trusted brands in the built environment and electrical sectors.
– Independently certificated by BRE Global and listed online on GreenBookLive.
– Contribute to the sustainability credentials of a building working towards gaining a BREEAM New Construction rating
For more information please contact BRE Global Certification Team on 01923 665028 email@example.com