Resilience14: Britain under water webcast
Online price £30.00 per person , plus VAT.
Five thousand properties in England are at risk of flooding - that’s nearly one in six homes. In this webcast, the Britain Under Water session highlights the latest thinking on flood issues.
Why download this webcast?
Learn from senior representatives including Red Cross, DEFRA, Baca Architects, UNESCO-IHE and AXA Insurance.
This webcast will examine ways to incentivise flood resilient behaviour, insurance, flood resilient construction, and what can be learned from other countries. It will also provide you with the latest information about flood resilience policy, practice and research.
The Britain under water webcast provides:
- Slides alongside videos
- Case studies
- Q&As with panel members
- Panel discussions, inputs and responses
- Webcast (in four parts) with integrated slides
- Total duration: Approx. 6 hours
- Available to view for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Price: £30 per person, plus VAT
- Local Authorities
- Landlords and building owners
- Police, fire and rescue and ambulance services
- Utility and infrastructure providers
- Central government agencies
- Local resilience forums
For more information: