Resilience14: Britain over heating webcast
Online price £15.00 per person , plus VAT.
Without adaptation, the number of heat-related UK deaths will increase by 66%. In this webcast, leading experts team up to provide insight into key issues, challenges and solutions to prevent overheating in buildings.
Why download this webcast?
Learn from senior representatives from BRE, Public Health England, Warwick University, Zero Carbon Hub, London Climate Change Partnership and The Concrete Centre.
This webcast will provide you with the latest information and insights from leading experts in the field as they discuss and debate about the realities of overheating in buildings.
The Britain over heating webcast provides:
- Slides alongside videos
- Case studies
- Q&As with panel members
- Panel discussions, inputs and responses
- Webcast (in one part only) with integrated slides
- Total duration: Approx. 96 mins
- Available to view for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Price: £15 per person, plus VAT
Note: For PCs running Windows XP/ Internet Explorer 8, please ensure you have the latest version of the Flash Player and that your company firewall allows flash video streaming.
- Local Authorities
- Landlords and building owners
- Police, fire and rescue and ambulance services
- Utility and infrastructure providers
- Central government agencies
- Local resilience forums
For more information: