BREEAM UK Refurbishment and Fit-Out 2014 Briefings - This event has already finished
Saint-Gobain Innovation Centre, London
The scheme will be officially launched at MIPIM UK 2014 in October and this set of regional events is a chance for clients, designers, specifiers, contractors and assessors to find out how the new scheme works.
Each session will last one hour followed by 30 minutes for questions and answers and will provide an overview of:
- The consultation process, and how this has influenced the scheme’s development
- Main changes from BREEAM 2008 and differences compared to New Construction 2014
- How the scheme promote best practice in sustainable refurbishment and fit-out
- How the scheme works and its application to different project types
- Benefits of the new scheme
- Material available to support the assessment process for clients, design teams and BREEAM Assessors.
- Case studies
BREEAM representatives will be at the events to answer any questions you might have.
Dates and Locations :
Thursday 30 October 2014 - Saint-Gobain Innovation Centre, London – 15.00-16.30
Thursday 06 November 2014 - ARUP Offices, Edinburgh – 15.00-16.30 (Office tour 16.30-16.45)
Thursday 13 November 2014 – Ron Cooke Hub, University of York, Heslington East
Tuesday 18 November 2014 - Cardiff University:School of Engineering, Cardiff - 15.00-16.30
Thursday 27 November 2014 - Thistle Manchester City Centre, Manchester - 15.00-16.30
Wednesday 3 December 2014 - The Studio, Birmingham - 15.00-16.30
Clients, designers, specifiers, contractors and assessors (users of BREEAM)
For more information:
0333 321 88 11