Making BIM work for Construction Product Manufacturers - a buildingSMART UK User Group Event: Webcast
Online price £25.00 per person , plus VAT.
BIM adoption within the UK will affect construction product manufacturers, as they will need to make their products easily available to architects/designers and contractors via BIM libraries.
This conference, which took place on 15 July 2014, looks at the requirements for Construction Product Manufactures in relation to libraries, data formats and classification. Delivered by different people within the supply chain, such as clients, designers, contractors and product manufactures, it will also investigate how it can be made simpler via the open BuildingSMART data dictionary.
Why download this webcast?
This two-part webcast covers the key topics explored in this conference such as BIM library related issues and classification of products. Delegates ranged from BIMM42, AEC3 UK Ltd, Transport for London and Knauf Insulation.
Making BIM work for Construction Product Manufacturers conference webcast provides:
- Insight into the role of standards
- Manufacturer and contractor perspectives
- Q&As with panel members
- Panel discussions, inputs and responses
- Webcast (divided into two parts) with integrated slides
- Total duration: Approx. 176mins
- Available to view for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Price: £25 (excluding VAT)
Anyone with an interest in the subject
For more information:
01923 66 4547