Practical delivery of Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) - a buildingSMART UK User Group Event: Webcast
Online price £25.00 per person , plus VAT.
The IFC data open model is the industry standard to describe building and construction industry data. IFC is predominately used to share data/information between proprietary BIM tools.
The use of IFC is often misunderstood and many BIM users struggle to fully federate models using it. This webcast presents insight into what IFC is, when and where is should be used, how it should be used effectively, as well as incorporating practical examples by practitioners on how they use IFC to deliver integrated BIM. This conference took place on 26 June 2014.
Why download this webcast?
This two-part webcast covers the key topics explored in this conference, from an introduction to IFC, to the ranging delivery methods of IFC. Delegates ranged from, AEC3, Bond Bryan, VINCI Construction UK Ltd, Mace Group and Graphisoft UK.
Practical delivery of Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) conference webcast provides:
- Insight into the delivery of IFC, from architects, contractors and vendors
- An overview of IFC software certification and outlook of BIM
- Architectural perspective of integrating design & estimation
- Q&As with panel members
- Panel discussions, inputs and responses
- Webcast (divided into two parts) with integrated slides
- Total duration: Approx. 195mins
- Available to view for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Price: £25 (excluding VAT)
Note: For PCs running Windows XP/ Internet Explorer 8, please ensure you have the latest version of the Flash Player and that your company firewall allows flash streaming video through.
Anyone with an interest in the subject
For more information:
01923 66 4547