Flooding Conference: Britain under water- Webcast
Online price £25.00 per person , plus VAT.
The high tides, strong winds, heavy rain and floods that battered southern England and Wales in the winter of 2013-14, shows the need for strengthened flood resilience and better preparation.
In this two-part webcast, leading experts in the field team up to provide the latest information in flood resilience policy, practice and research.
Why download this webcast?
Learn from senior representatives from the Environment Agency, DEFRA, AXA Insurance,ARUP and the Flood Protection Association.
This webcast provides you with the latest information about flood resilience policy, practice and research. Gain insights from leading experts in the field as they discuss and debate about the realities of flooding.
The flooding conference webcast provides:
- Flood resilience case studies
- Q&As with panel members
- Panel discussions, inputs and responses
- Webcast (divided into two parts) with integrated slides
- Total duration: Approx. 268 mins
- Available to view for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Price: £25 per person, plus VAT
Note: For PCs running Windows XP/ Internet Explorer 8, please ensure you have the latest version of the Flash Player and that your company firewall allows flash video streaming.
- Local Authorities
- Landlords and building owners
- Police, fire and rescue and ambulance services
- Utility and infrastructure providers
- Central government agencies
- Local resilience forums
For more information: