Passivhaus Introduction and Workshop - This event has already finished
One Day Course
One Day Course
- Delegates will receive a FREE copy of the PHPP manual and software worth £156 (inc.VAT)
- This course qualifies as one day RIBA and Construction Certification CPD.
- The course will also introduce the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP) the design and certification tool used to model the Passivhaus.
- The course includes a hands-on workshop where delegates will use the PHPP to model a Passivhaus in PHPP.
- View the video interview with Prof. Wolfgang Feist - founder of Passivhaus here
The Passivhaus Standard is the fastest growing low energy standard in Europe with over 20,000 buildings realised to date, with many more currently being designed and constructed. Passivhaus buildings have a high level of indoor air quality and roughly achieve a 75% reduction in space heating requirements compared to the standard practice for UK new build.
This introductory course and workshop is aimed at all those with an interest in low-energy design, construction and the Passivhaus standard. It introduces the delegates to the Passivhaus principles walking them through best practice construction techniques whilst highlighting the outline specification and certification criteria. The course will also introduce the delegates to the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP), the design and certification tool used to model the Passivhaus. The day will end with a hands-on workshop where delegates will use the PHPP to model the most important elements of a Passivhaus in PHPP.
Delegates will receive a complimentry hard copy of the PHPP manual and software worth £156 (inv. VAT)
This course qualifies as 1 day RIBA and Construction Certification CPD.
Introduction to Passivhaus
Passivhaus in the UK
Basic Principles and Outline Specification
Passivhaus, CSH and BREEAM
This is an introductory course and is aimed at all those who have an interest in low energy design and construction.
If you are interested in Certified Passivhaus Design Consultant training and qualification, please click here for details
For more information:
+44 (0) 333 321 88 11