BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-out (RFO) UK User Group Workshop - This event has already finished
De Vere Colmore Gate, 6 Colmore Row, 5th & 7th Floor, Birmingham B3 2QD
When, where do I go?
Wednesday 18 April 09:30 - 11.30 (UK time).
Address: De Vere Colmore Gate, 6 Colmore Row, 5th & 7th Floor, Birmingham B3 2QD. The entrance is at the corner junction of Colmore Row and Bull Street. Birmingham New Street Station is less than a 10-minute walk away.
The nearest parking is the High Street car park, a short walk from the venue.
A confirmation email will be sent immediately upon booking (Maximum attendees 24)
RFO UK Scheme Update
RFO User Group meetings are an opportunity for assessors and their invited clients to find out more about the RFO UK scheme re-issue and planned update and to provide feedback on your experiences with the scheme.
- Take part in the feedback and consultation process with your views to improve the scheme.
- Draft objectives and key areas for investigation
- UK NC changes as basis for best compatibility and alignment
- Update on planning and timings
RFO UK Technical manual Re-issue
- Progress on clarity issues from notes made during query investigations and certain KNCNs.
A similar morning meeting is also being arranged for late June in London – more details soon.
Full agenda will be issued on the day.
BREEAM Assessors, AP's, clients and anyone intersted in knowing more about this, do please get in touch.
For more information:
(+44) 0333 321 8811