CEEQUAL Term Contracts Assessor Training - This event has already finished
CEEQUAL is available in two forms: . CEEQUAL for Projects (UK & Ireland or International); . CEEQUAL for Term Contracts (for maintenance or for small repetitive new works).
CEEQUAL is available in two forms:
. CEEQUAL for Projects (UK & Ireland or International);
. CEEQUAL for Term Contracts (for maintenance or for small repetitive new works).
CEEQUAL Assessments are undertaken by a trained and registered CEEQUAL Assessor, who is normally part of the project or contract team that applies for the Award. So, to undertake a Term Contracts assessment, an already-qualified Projects Assessor has to undertake and successfully complete this one-day extension course.
What the Extension Course covers:
The course explains the differences between the Projects and Term Contracts forms of the CEEQUAL Methodology and how to undertake a Term Contracts Assessment.
Introduction to Term Contracts:
- Why it was developed, overall objectives and key
- Overall assessment process: Application, Scoping,
- Assessment, Verification, and Ratification, plus
- Presentation of the Awards;
- When to register an interest and when to apply;
- Charging structure;
- Measuring continual improvement.
Refresher on the CEEQUAL Methodology:
- Scope and coverage;
- Relationship of Term Contracts to the Projects
- The shape and structure of the CEEQUAL for Term
- Contracts Assessment Manual;
- Definitions used in CEEQUAL Term Contracts;
- Contract Management vs Delivery on the Ground.
Scoping out in Term Contracts:
- Defining the number of work types;
- Scoping out process (principles and detail).
- How to approach an Assessment:
- Evidence requirements;
- Introduction to the Assessment spreadsheet.
Following the training course, all delegates who have reached the required standard will be issued with a CEEQUAL Assessor Certificate, but will need to receive mentoring by the Verifier on their first Assessment.
This course is discounted when sat in addition to the Projects Assessour course on the 13 – 14 March 2018. When booking the three full days please enter the code: tcontracts25 for a 25% discount when promoted on the booking page.
For more information:
+44 (0) 333 321 88 11