Health and safety
BRE provides a confidential research and consultancy service for when you need to reduce health and safety risks, and increase comfort and wellbeing, in the workplace, schools, homes and other built environments.
Our wide-ranging research and consultancy includes:
- assessing and managing risks associated with chemicals, micro-organisms, particles, asbestos and man-made mineral fibres in buildings and in transport
- landfill and other ground gases - monitoring, evaluating risks, problem solving
- building-related health problems such as sick building syndrome and legionnaires disease
- safety and accidents in buildings; access for all (see also BRE Scotland)
- occupant surveys, questionnaire design and data analysis.
BRE Academy provide a range of Health and Safety training courses - see the BRE Academy website