Fire suppression products and systems
Sprinklers have a long history of protecting against fire damage and injury all over the world. The proper application of sprinkler installation codes has ensured high levels of protection.
This has been demonstrated by British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association figures, which state that in fully sprinkler protected buildings 99% of fires were controlled by the sprinklers alone, with 60% controlled by spray from no more than four sprinklers.
LPCB mark of approval
Equipped with one of the most advanced laboratories in the world, LPCB has been assessing and approving fire suppression products, systems and services for more than 100 years.
- Automatic sprinkler, water spray and deluge systems.
- Fixed fire fighting systems.
- Portable fire extinguishing equipment and hose reels.
- Companies approved for designing, installing, servicing and maintaining sprinkler systems and fixed fire fighting systems and portable fire extinguisher equipment
Our LPCB team uses standards for approving and listing components that ensure they are suitable for use in systems installed to LPC Sprinklers Rules incorporating EN 12845. Many of these components may also be suitable for other international and national sprinkler codes such as the NFPA rules.
CE marking, PED and MED
BRE Global can also offer CE marking to the following Directives
- Marine Equipment Directive
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive
- Construction Products Regulation
BRE Global Ltd issues Certificates of Conformity to manufacturers for the purpose of the CE marking of their products. Combining LPCB approval with CE marking differentiates manufacturers as meeting the minimum European requirements for CE marking while demonstrating maximum commitment to ongoing quality, plus the audit visits can be arranged to cover both marks saving time and money. Unless these products also meet LPCB approval requirements, they are not eligible for Red Book listing, or to be marked as LPCB approved.
Service provided by BRE Global Ltd