Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network (MBE KTN)
BRE is the lead partner in the consortium that delivers the MBE KTN
The Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network (MBE KTN) is funded by the Technology Strategy Board to increase the exploitation of innovation in the built environment for demonstrated business benefit.
The MBE KTN works with its members to
- identify industry challenges;
- showcase potential innovations;
- catalyse new collaborations;
- facilitate access to funding opportunities; and
- assist members connect with each other.
The KTN is currently focussing on four key themes to establish where innovation can add real value to the built environment.
- Energy & Carbon Efficiency
- Process Efficiency
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Life Extension and Retrofit
Visit http://www.mbektn.co.uk/ for more information and to engage with the MBE KTN community.