BRE Global - Certification Project Manager - Fire Detection and Electronics Testing
BRE Global (part of the BRE Group) is a world leading independent third party approvals body (LPCB) offering certification and testing services of fire detection products to an international market. BRE Global has extensive and unique world class facilities for the testing of fire detection products to European and international standards.
Due to rapidly growing demand for our test and approvals service we have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our successful and expanding Fire Detection and Electronics Testing Business. The work will involve undertaking the project management of certification projects with a range of international clients including multinational companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project management of the LPCB, CPD and MED approvals process, conducting detailed technical evaluations of various fire detection products from initial enquiry to final project and certificate sign off
- Compiling and verifying test programmes, technical approval files and quotations ensuring technical rigour for all projects
- Ensuring technical integrity and quality of service
- Building relationships with stakeholders to ensure services meet the needs of industry
- Primary account manager for a group of clients
- Pre-approval and development meetings with customers from international locations
- Liaison with internal departments, customers, trade bodies, approval agencies and accreditation bodies
- Representation of the business at various trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, standards and directive committees meetings
- Participation in policy reviews, efficiency improvements and driving implementation of the changes
- Development of certification schemes from concept to role out
Skills and Competence for role:
- A relevant electronic qualification or equivalent
- A good understanding of the certification/approvals process or experience in testing/evaluation work
- Analytical ability, clarity of thought and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
Please email a covering letter and CV, explaining why you feel you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: BRE/CPM/SP
Closing Date: 28th February 2013
Closing date : 28/2/2013