CPD Training for Non-Domestic Energy Assessors - This event has already finished
This one day course at BRE will act as a complete refresher course on DCLG’s latest Non-Domestic SORs, auditing procedures and auditing expectations. It will also cover heating and ventilation, air-conditioning and lighting. There will be an overview of measuring conventions and a software demonstration using iSBEM software (Basic principles apply to other software versions also).
- CLG SORs and Conventions on Non-domestic Energy Assessment
- Requirements for on-site data collection, photos and site notes
- HVAC systems for iSBEM
- Air conditioning systems for iSBEM
- Lighting types and display lighting
- Conventions on measuring
- Software demonstration (using iSBEM)
This course offers 6 hours towards Continuing Professional Development
Cost: £200 + VAT
(BRE Global Accreditation Scheme Members: Myrewards 50 points and £175+ VAT. Please go to 'MyRewards' section of Members' area for course booking details.)
How to apply
What happens next?
We will then respond with full details of confirmation of training dates and joining instructions.
For more information: