An introduction to Site Waste Management Plans
Online price £30.00 per person , plus VAT.
Presented by Katherine Adams, Resource Efficiency Team
Site Waste Management Plans (SWMPs) became a legal requirement in April 2008 for projects costing over £300,000. BRE has produced a concise 45 minute online seminar, which provides an overview of the SWMP regulations and how to comply, with case study examples and an introduction to BRE's free web based tool SMARTWaste Plan.
This presentation includes:
- Background and drivers for waste management for construction
- Explanation of SWMP Regulations
- Understanding SWMPs
- Translating the Regulations into practice
- Case studies
- Demonstration of BRE's free SMARTWaste tool
Why sign up?
- Hear a concise overview of SWMP Regulations
- Understand the elements of a SWMP
- Learn how SWMPs can save you money
- Find out where to go for guidance and practical help
- View a video demonstration of BRE's free SMARTWaste Tool
Who should log on?
- Principal contractors
- Environmental Consultants
- Construction Consultants
For more information: