An introduction to Microgeneration Technologies
Online price £30.00 per person , plus VAT.
Presented by Chris Roberts, Associate Director, BRE
As the awareness of environmentally sustainable homes increases and the incorporation of renewable technologies now a requirement for achieving the Code for Sustainable Homes level 4 and above, there has been a considerable increase in the use and demand for microgeneration technology.
This 45 minute online seminar identifies the differing types of technologies, their challenges and methodology for successful installation.
This presentation includes:
- An overview of heat and electricity generating renewable technologies and how they work
- When to consider renewable technologies
- How to install successfully and potential installation and system design issues
Why sign up?
- Gain knowledge of types of renewable technologies
- Understand the practicalities of applying renewable technology
- Learn how Government approved Microgeneration Certification scheme can help you
- See operational working examples of renewable technologies on BRE's Innovation Park
Who should log on?
- Local Authorities
- Housing Associations
For more information: